My Psoriasis Cause Theories

Endothelin may be one of the causes of redness and scaling in psoriasis since it may cause local hypoxia in the skin.

The most powerful known vasoconstrictor which is produced by the body is endothelin. [87] There are the studies which prove that the blood from psoriasis plaques contains the significantly higher levels of endothelin than the blood from psoriatics’ normal skin and skin from healthy people.[18, 19]

However it may be also that the first the psoriasis plaque is hypoxic (thick blood – platelets, rouleaux, fibrin, etc.) and the body in response to hypoxia release the endothelin.[82]

Psoriasis (guttate) on arm – the skin around the circles looks pale – like there was low blood flow. These circles are called – Woronoff rings.

That’s why I am not convicted that psoriasis is the autoimmune disorder. I think that the skin cells which are destroyed by our immune system are already damaged by the bacteria/toxins and low oxygen content (the cells are dying from oxygen and nutrient starvation due poor blood flow) and

...or 1 YEAR Full ACCESS for 4.99 USD!

7 Responses

1. Bonnie Phelps says:

I have ankylosyng spondelitis and was treated with Asulfasalzine. It worked well and I was told to go off it as it seemed to have burned itself out. About a year later, I noticed cramps in my legs and then spots. I thought I had been bitten but it turned out to be psoriasis. I had swelling in my ankles and now in one knuckle of my hand. It appears that psoriasis morphed out of the other autoimmune condition…..

• John says:

Psoriasis is not autoimmune disease nor Ankylosing spondylitis as I believe.

I would resolve dental infections including the root canal teeth, take B-complex, lecithin and artichoke or bile acids to support the bile flow. Bile flow breaks down the endotoxins and clears up the small intestine of fungal infections (Candida Albicans, etc..). Endotoxins cause thick blood and thick blood all other problems…

Bad blood flow to the joint area may cause various problems because of poor nutrient delivery into the area and inefficient waste removal.

They call everything autoimmune because they don’t know the real cause of most chronic diseases.

2. betty antonelli says:

I started with 10,000 mgs vitd3 and felt better. I added 3,000 vit c and felt better better. I have just added evening primrose. I think it is an infection too. Dermatologist never were able to help. Whatever it is I think it effects the joints too.

• John says:

Vitamin D3 is really one of the most powerful supplements for psoriasis and many other conditions.

Vitamin C is also a good antioxidant and essential nutrient needed also for proper collagen formation.

Oils like Evening Primrose Oil, fish oil – omega 3 and omega 6 are needed for proper cell membrane and mitochondria isolation. Without proper isolation the cells can not make energy = disease.

Actually every chronic disease involves low ATP production as (one of the) cause(s).

3. arvind says:

so, sir what we should follow to treat psoriasis

• John says:

The biggest problem is infection:
      dental infection (tooth decay or root canal teeth)
      and then
      small intestine (yeats and bacteria – endotoxins)

Supplementation with B-complex (Jarrow B-Right), lecithin, omega 3, artichoke or bile acids for bile flow. It is unique in everybody but those are the basic supplements.

You can read all blog for free or buy my INFOGRAPHIC where you can get an overview in 10 minutes.