Lecithin cures psoriasis

Lecithin Is A Pretty Powerful Psoriasis Cure And Fatty Liver Regenerator

I start this blog post about lecithin presenting you the testimonials from people who cured their psoriasis with lecithin.

And please don’t argue that soy lecithin is bad because it is GMO and estrogenic (which is not – depends on what study you consider to be right) because you can use non-GMO sunflower lecithin if you want.

Clearing up the psoriasis plaques is all what matters when it comes to lecithin – whether you take soy, sunflower or even egg lecithin (if you can afford it and you think it is the best because I don’t).

Lecithin in psoriasis: Acetylcholine vs. Fatty Liver

I have mentioned lecithin on this blog many times during the recent years. In most articles the connection I made was the acetylcholine production from choline which is found in lecithin.

Acetylcholine activates the alpha-7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor which is know the heavily affect the inflammatory response throughout the body.

In this article I want to present here the another

...or 1 YEAR Full ACCESS for 4.99 USD!

11 Responses

1. Denise says:

hi thanks for that information we’re do you get this from Thanks Denise

2. Sonja Robson says:

Hi John
    I have been juicing as much fresh stuff as i can for 5 weeks. No major noticeable changes yet. But ive cut out gluten / wrong fat ie sunflower oil …. using coconut oil and olive oil (for psoriasis)

i want to incorporate flaxseeds and sesame seeds… i will add lecithin as well now.. do i have to get the powder form (which could be bulked up with flour) or can i put the seeds in the blender with a tablespoon of coconut oil. thanks for your advice.

kind regards

• John says:

Seems like you got the ideas from somewhere else like many others do and then came here to ask me what I think about it?

I might mention juicing, gluten, olive oil… on my blog but where did I say those items cause or cure psoriasis?

Neither flaxseeds or sesame seeds will cure psoriasis so I wonder why would I spent money on them if there is many other supplements or OTC/prescription quite safe cheap drugs that work in days!

Why do you asking me about the sesame seeds?

Makes sense if you want to eat them that grinding or mixing the whole seeds is better. If you have high speed blender that would “grind” them then you can mix them in it.

Psoriasis is chronic inflammation, perhaps neuronal viral infection and those problems can be solved by addressing the liver function, yeast overgrowth in the gut, root canals/dental infections…

It is hard to give any advice to those who don’t want to read the blog posts… and frankly I have no interest neither time to do that.

3. Buster Gonads says:

It also increase male ejaculate but a WHOPPING load! I started taking SOY LECITHIN for psoriasis a few weeks ago and boysaboy did i get a surprise side effect! I started shooting absolutely GIGANTIC loads! I didnt notice at first as it was all with my GF and she just thought i was wildhorny! Then, one morning´s oraltime …..she almost choked!!!

4. Joe says:

Hi John, thanks for putting this blog together – always good to see others perspectives on how to get rid of psoriasis. I too am taking lecithin in conjunction with avoiding all nightshade vegetables. Avoiding the nightshades alone has cleared up 80% of my P, now I’m incorporating the lecithin to help boost the rest of the healing. I wish you all the best!

• John says:

Thank you for your comment!

Avoiding this or that is still about attenuation of inflammation due to bad state/performance of small intestine and digestion overall.

Good it worked for you but unfortunately for many people simple diet measurements do not work or maybe should I say do not work soon enough and people give up on diet (including me).

Do you take B-complex? It is one of the most important supplements – B-complex vitamins, lecithin, artichoke leaf extract for bile flow.

5. Masynee says:

Hi John. What do you feel about taking choline instead of lecithin? I’m also wondering about liver extract. B-Multivitamins only contain 8 or so of the B vitamins, and they are supposed to be many more. Liver is one source of the other B vits. Have you researched liver supplements? Thanks.

• John says:

Hi,
      I mentioned desiccated liver many times as a source of B-vitamins and actually ALL nutrients that the body needs.

I would say that liver is a good addition but if you need high doses of B-vitamins it can not cover that.

Lecithin contains also other nutrients so I consider it a better option. Personally I did not try choline bitartrate so I can not say first hand. You may try and share your experience.

6. sharon says:

Thanks for the article. I was wondering why do you think egg-lecithin is not the best? As compared with Soy & Sunflower? I saw an interesting article on using a combination of marine lipids and egg yolk lecithin. You are right its very expensive.

Heres the link in case you were interested: https://www.heimat-ltd.com/en/informationbk/combination-of-marine-lipids-and-lecithin-2.html

7. alchemist says:

Ugh this all makes so much more sense than the circles I’ve been going in with my research. Just got (soy) lecithin, b12, and artichoke leaf extract to start alongside my liver support tincture. So hopeful to see changes !