Lecithin cures psoriasis

Lecithin Is A Pretty Powerful Psoriasis Cure And Fatty Liver Regenerator

I start this blog post about lecithin presenting you the testimonials from people who cured their psoriasis with lecithin.

And please don’t argue that soy lecithin is bad because it is GMO and estrogenic (which is not – depends on what study you consider to be right) because you can use non-GMO sunflower lecithin if you want.

Clearing up the psoriasis plaques is all what matters when it comes to lecithin – whether you take soy, sunflower or even egg lecithin (if you can afford it and you think it is the best because I don’t).

Lecithin in psoriasis: Acetylcholine vs. Fatty Liver

I have mentioned lecithin on this blog many times during the recent years. In most articles the connection I made was the acetylcholine production from choline which is found in lecithin.

Acetylcholine activates the alpha-7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor which is know the heavily affect the inflammatory response throughout the body.

In this article I want to present here the another big culprit in psoriasisfatty liver.

And why do I mention lecithin here?

Because choline which is abundant in lecithin may reverse fatty liver in a few months!

Lecithin supplementation cured psoriasis

Sunflower lecithin as psoriasis cure

Just read the following testimonials of psoriatics who completely cleared-up their psoriasis with lecithin.

Hello, I’m a little nervous posting here. I’ve put it off because I hate forums so much but I really wanted to share my story. I’ve posted a few things already, but I thought I would make my own topic explaining how I cleared up my guttate psoriasis!

I started taking a vitamin called Lecithin, 6 pills a day along with vitamin D and vitamin E which I would spread onto the effected areas. Within two weeks my guttate psoriasis was gone. There were a few spots which lingered but after a few more weeks they have disappeared completely. I truly believe that Lecithin can help anyone with Psoriasis. It also got rid of my great grandmothers as well. I truly hope this can help just one person. Please let me know if you’ve tried this and how it worked for you.

by Lobbie on June 3rd, 2013 – https://www.inspire.com/groups/talk-psoriasis/discussion/guttate-psoriasis-lecathin-cure/

I have heard of Lecithin clearing psoriasis on a friend of my sisters. She had psoriasis bad, and started taking nine 1200mg pills a day. Her psoriasis did clear up, and have been gone for years. Everytime she feels it coming, she just takes the pills for a week or so. Has anyone else heard of this working?
Thank You!

by psoriasisvictim22 on April 18th, 2009 – https://ehealthforum.com/health/lecithin-for-psoriasis-treatment-t179277.html

In the same thread the user Nancyt06 shared her experience:

I had psoriasis after a bout of strep throat when I was 17. A woman I worked with brought me a book that told how lecithin help …I started taking 3 capsules a day and worked up to 9 a day. In a month I had no signs of psoriasis. except a little redness. I have had strep 2 times since then and each time I started taking the lecithin every time I started breaking out It stopped the out break every time .I was covered with psoriasis from the tip of my head to the souls of my feet. I itched so bad and when I slept it would look like fish had been scaled in the bed…I KNOW IT WORKS…I am 60 now and haven’t had an outbreak in years…….

by Nancyt06 on November 18th, 2016

For years, my nephew had pretty bad

You may also like...

9 Responses

1. Denise says:

hi thanks for that information we’re do you get this from Thanks Denise

2. Sonja Robson says:

Hi John
    I have been juicing as much fresh stuff as i can for 5 weeks. No major noticeable changes yet. But ive cut out gluten / wrong fat ie sunflower oil …. using coconut oil and olive oil (for psoriasis)

i want to incorporate flaxseeds and sesame seeds… i will add lecithin as well now.. do i have to get the powder form (which could be bulked up with flour) or can i put the seeds in the blender with a tablespoon of coconut oil. thanks for your advice.

kind regards

• John says:

Seems like you got the ideas from somewhere else like many others do and then came here to ask me what I think about it?

I might mention juicing, gluten, olive oil… on my blog but where did I say those items cause or cure psoriasis?

Neither flaxseeds or sesame seeds will cure psoriasis so I wonder why would I spent money on them if there is many other supplements or OTC/prescription quite safe cheap drugs that work in days!

Why do you asking me about the sesame seeds?

Makes sense if you want to eat them that grinding or mixing the whole seeds is better. If you have high speed blender that would “grind” them then you can mix them in it.

Psoriasis is chronic inflammation, perhaps neuronal viral infection and those problems can be solved by addressing the liver function, yeast overgrowth in the gut, root canals/dental infections…

It is hard to give any advice to those who don’t want to read the blog posts… and frankly I have no interest neither time to do that.

3. Buster Gonads says:

It also increase male ejaculate but a WHOPPING load! I started taking SOY LECITHIN for psoriasis a few weeks ago and boysaboy did i get a surprise side effect! I started shooting absolutely GIGANTIC loads! I didnt notice at first as it was all with my GF and she just thought i was wildhorny! Then, one morning´s oraltime …..she almost choked!!!

4. Joe says:

Hi John, thanks for putting this blog together – always good to see others perspectives on how to get rid of psoriasis. I too am taking lecithin in conjunction with avoiding all nightshade vegetables. Avoiding the nightshades alone has cleared up 80% of my P, now I’m incorporating the lecithin to help boost the rest of the healing. I wish you all the best!

• John says:

Thank you for your comment!

Avoiding this or that is still about attenuation of inflammation due to bad state/performance of small intestine and digestion overall.

Good it worked for you but unfortunately for many people simple diet measurements do not work or maybe should I say do not work soon enough and people give up on diet (including me).

Do you take B-complex? It is one of the most important supplements – B-complex vitamins, lecithin, artichoke leaf extract for bile flow.

5. Masynee says:

Hi John. What do you feel about taking choline instead of lecithin? I’m also wondering about liver extract. B-Multivitamins only contain 8 or so of the B vitamins, and they are supposed to be many more. Liver is one source of the other B vits. Have you researched liver supplements? Thanks.

• John says:

Hi,
      I mentioned desiccated liver many times as a source of B-vitamins and actually ALL nutrients that the body needs.

I would say that liver is a good addition but if you need high doses of B-vitamins it can not cover that.

Lecithin contains also other nutrients so I consider it a better option. Personally I did not try choline bitartrate so I can not say first hand. You may try and share your experience.