Smoothie for Psoriasis #1: Cucumber-Spinach Smoothie With Ginger
It is likely that your psoriasis can not be cured with cucumber or spinach only but drinking vegetable smoothies surely won’t do the opposite and make your psoriasis bad.
I am not talking about complete substitution of energy dense foods with vegetable smoothies because in that case psoriasis may worsen significantly as many people with psoriasis have blood sugar imbalances. And as we already know blood sugar swings lead to adrenaline production which makes psoriasis worse in the long run.
Cucumber-Spinach Smoothie With Ginger
- 1 cucumber
- 150 grams (5 oz) of fresh or frozen spinach
- a few celery sticks (stalks)
- 1/3 of peeled lemon without the seeds
- a small piece of ginger
- 1000 ml (32 fl. oz) of water
- If you prefer a cold smoothie then put the ingredients before mixing in the fridge.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and mix them for about 30 seconds (depends on the blender performance).
- You will get about 1 500 ml (50 fl. Oz) of fresh smoothie!