Vitamin K1/K2 can help not only psoriasis but it also significantly improves the bone and teeth health.
However, it is involved in blood coagulation so take a special care if you have the blood coagulation issues!
1. Life Extension, Super K with Advanced K2 Complex, 90 Softgels
Probably the best vitamin K product out there is Super K with Advanced K2 Complex by Life Extension.
It contains all 3 forms of vitamin K in generous dosages (so that in mind if you already have or would experience any blood coagulation problems after taking this supplement):
Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione): 1500 mcg
Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-4): 1000 mcg
Vitamin K2 (as all-trans menaquinone-7): 100 mcg
This product can be taken every other day so one bottle will last for 6 months easily.
2. Thorne Research, 3-K Complete, 60 Capsules
3. Thorne Research, Vitamin K2, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
4. Jarrow Formulas, K-Right, 60 Softgels
5. Carlson Labs, Vitamin K2, MK-4 (Menatetrenone), 5 mg, 180 Capsules