Psoriasis: Autonomic Nervous System Dysfunction Causes
OK, so according to my theory about psoriasis pathogenesis there is the underlying Autonomic Nervous System dysfunction that allows the skin infecting pathogens to cause dry, red, itchy and scaling plaques to appear. As I have mentioned before it is quite possible that psoriasis is some kind of fungal infection of the skin that tricks the nerves in the skin (because of ANS dysfunction due to toxicity, deficiency and mostly hypoxia from thick blood) to constrict the capillaries -> decreased blood flow in the skin. Then fungus on the skin can easily decompose that almost dead skin (hypoxic and necrotic upper skin cells) and cause the immune reaction in the deeper layers of the skin where the skin cells are still alive.
There are some proponents of theory that psoriasis is fungus but actually it is surely not just a fungus. Maybe it is a fungus on the skin surface what causes the immune reaction but due to symmetrical patterns of plaques on both sides of the body there is ANS dysfunction involved as well. There is no other explanation so currently I am 100% that ANS dysfunction plays a major role in psoriasis pathogenesis.
Now the question is what causes the ANS dysfunction. Deficiency and toxicity cause it, but let’s see how we get deficient and toxic.
I have compiled the list of the causes and sorted them out chronologically as they affect the human being during the lifetime:
- (neuro)toxins from chemtrails and genetically engineered pathogens are one of the top factors that negatively affect the health of all people around the world;
- already generations of people are progressively eating less nutritious food – deficiencies, bad lifestyle – not enough sleep, drugs, alcohol, sugar, massive chemical exposure from the half of the 20th century, radiation from nuclear weapons and power plants, industrial pollution – heavy metals, ….
- the above mentioned factors affect the child during the development in the womb; mothers are deficient in vitamins, minerals, iodine and fatty acids; also experience often psychological stress because of modern lifestyle (very bad social system and society) full of stressful situations – mostly poverty;
- the whole developing body of the child – cells of every organ, nervous system and individual types of the receptors (Central Nervous System and Autonomic Nervous System) – the sensitivity of the receptors to hormones (like adrenaline, cortisol, …) and neurotransmitters like acetylcholine may become very high or very low so even slightest stressful situation can cause massive biochemical haywire that makes body extremely stressed – PTSD; it is about the balance because the same cell have usually various receptors and they may be activated by the same agonist – like adrenaline (epinephrine) in case of adrenergic receptors – but the sensitivity of the various adrenergic receptors to adrenaline vary;
- after the birth – children are given vaccines – stress on the undeveloped immune systems from chemicals in the vaccine and pathogens (viruses and bacteria) in vaccine;
- babies that are not breast fed (and in this “modern” world there are millions of them) have even worse starting point since they never get the immunomodulators from the mother’s milk! Their immune systems do not know what to do in the most critical days, weeks, months and years of their lives! Usually there no lactoferrin in most baby formulas. Lactoferrin is a protein naturally found also in mother’s milk that helps protect the babies from (fungal and bacterial) infections.
- immune system crash and child usually ends up with a lot of courses of antibiotics – (fungal) neurotoxins! Wiped bacterial flora from the body (not just intestines) – also sinuses, mouth, nose, etc… let fungal species free ground to spread.
- we eat hard to