Since people in e-mails or on Facebook ask me for some advice I put together this list of questions that can help me give them the best answer I can.
If you would like me to give you some advice just copy the next questions along with your answers and send me an e-mail on email@example.com
If you want me to prioritize your e-mail then purchase the FULL ACCESS for 49 USD on this blog.
This option is for those who do not want to read a lot of information on this blog and want to know my opinion.
Just keep in mind that I am not a doctor and I can not diagnose you!
What parts of your body are affected?
- Abdominal area?
- Is your psoriasis symmetrical (same pattern on the face, both elbows, both knees, etc..)?
- Do you have more GUTTATE like patches or PLAQUE psoriasis?
Lifestyle related questions
- How old are you?
- Are you male or female?
- What is your weight in lbs/kg?
- How long do you have psoriasis?
- How old were you when your psoriasis started?
- Did you experience any major psychological stress around the time (or up to 2 years before) psoriasis appeared for the first time?
- Did you ever take any drugs prior the onset of psoriasis – antibiotics, beta blockers, NSAIDs – painkillers, steroids,…?
- Did you have some dental procedure done before the time your psoriasis appeared?
- Did you have any surgery done before your psoriasis appeared?
- Did you drink alcohol regularly before the onset of your psoriasis?
- Did you smoke regularly before the onset of psoriasis?
- What prescription drugs/treatments did you try for psoriasis?
- What natural treatments did you try for psoriasis?
- Do you have some other diagnoses? What?
- Does psoriasis or any other diagnose run in your family?
- Do you have root canals, serious tooth decays or gum infection?
- Do you experience any digestive issues like heartburn or bloating?
- Do you have any food sensitivities?
- Do you have brain fog – slow thinking, inability to keep focus on things?
- Do you gain weight unintentionally or very easily?
- Do you lose weight unintentionally or very easily?
- Do you have nail fungus or some other fungal infection?
- What are your blood sugar levels?
- Do you feel stressed out on a daily basis for no reason?
- Do you wake up in the middle of the night to go to bathroom?
- Do you sweat during the night?